Contact us for details about customization. 01603 417903
A Custom version of our Edwardian Old Time, after spending some months at sea aboard the Tall Ship S.V. Tenacious the banjo was bought by a crew member and all proceeds were donated to the trust.
CHECK OUT THIS CUSTOMER REVIEW OF OUR EDWARDIAN OLD TIME
Neck: Sapele Mahogany, with twin adjustable truss rod
- S-shaped frailing scoop with Custom Brass Plate
- Ziricote heel cap
- Ziricote headstock veneer with white mother of pearl snowflake inlay
- Zirircote fretboard, Ziricote binding
- Twin abalone fret dots at 12th fret
- Pot: Maple capped Sapele block build, bound inside and out
- Solid maple dowel stick coordinator
- Unbleached bone hand-cut top nut
- 16 brackets, nickel plated or Raw Brass
- Snuffy Smith handmade bridge
- Brass hoop tone ring
- D'Addario J61 strings
- Gotoh Japanese 4:1 planetary tuners with ebony buttons
- Gotoh Japanese 5th string tuner with ebony button
- OSMO hardwax oil finish
- Remo Fiberskyn head
- Raw Brass hardware
- Includes Hard case
- 6-year transferable return-to-base warranty
- Signed ownership certificate
- Left handed version available at no extra charge. Select from options.
- Fully customisable
- Raw Brass Hardware
- 19 fret four string tenor version available at no extra charge. Please enquire.
- Remo Fiberskyn skin fitted as standard, or Remo Renaissance at no additional charge. Please enquire.
Please note that as we are no longer able to ship Rosewood overseas, we are now providing a Ziricote option for international customers