Contact us for details about customization.
Now available with Raw Brass Hardware
Stunning blonde maple in an old-time style, with a warm rich traditional sound. Very strong in the midrange this banjo has a very full sound, with lots of volume.
Fully customizable design. Left hander at no extra charge.
Not sure which Tone Ring? Click Here
- Neck: flamed maple, with twin adjustable truss rod
- S-shaped frailing scoop as standard
- Flamed maple heel cap
- Abalone snowflake headstock inlay
- Flamed maple fretboard, flamed maple binding
- Twin abalone fret dots at 12th fret
- Pot: maple block build
- Solid maple dowel stick coordinator
- Unbleached bone hand-cut top nut
- 16 brackets, nickel plated
- Snuffy Smith handmade bridge
- White Ladye tone ring
- D'Addario J61 strings
- Gotoh Japanese 4:1 planetary tuners with ebony buttons
- Gotoh Japanese 5th string tuner with ebony button
- OSMO Hard Wax Oil Finish
- Choice of skin: Remo Fiberskyn or Remo Renaissance
- USA Colby polished aluminium tailpiece
- Hard case
- 6-year transferable return-to-base warranty
- Signed ownership certificate
- Remo Fiberskyn skin fitted as standard, for Remo Renaissance at no additional charge. Please enquire.