Contact us for details about customization. 01603 417903
Now Available for pre-order! A new sub - £1000 banjo handmade right here in Britain. Inspired by the great Fairbanks and Cole banjos from the turn of the last century.
A bright and warm sounding banjo with a woody tone, defining the 'British Banjo' sound.
Photos currently workshop photos, will be updated soon!
Delivery usually 4 weeks from order.
(Fraser checks out the first Aurora off the bench!)
Neck: 1 piece Quarter Sawn Appalachian Maple, with twin adjustable truss rod
- Optional frailing scoop
- Cole style Boat heel
- 25" Scale length for a warm 'Old timey' tone
- Solid headstock with planetary tuners
- Appalachian Maple fingerboard
- Black fret dots and side dots
- Pot: Solid European Ash block build
- Solid Maple dowel stick coordinator
- Micarta hand-cut top nut
- 18 bracket hooks
- Bearing edge or brass hoop tone ring
- D'Addario J61 strings
- Finish: Hand rubbed OSMO Hard Wax Oil
- USA Remo Renaissance skin
- No-Knot tailpiece
- 3-year transferable return-to-base warranty
- Fully customisable design see Custom and Bespoke for details
- Left handed version available at no extra charge.
- Frailing scoop available at no extra charge. Please enquire.