Contact us for details about customization. 01603 417903
Now Available! A new sub - £1000 banjo handmade right here in Britain. Inspired by the great Fairbanks and Cole banjos from the turn of the last century.
A bright and warm sounding banjo with a woody tone, defining the 'British Banjo' sound.
Photos currently workshop photos, will be updated soon!
Please contact us for current lead times
(Fraser checks out the first Aurora off the bench!)
Neck: 1 piece Quarter Sawn Appalachian Maple, with twin adjustable truss rod
- Optional frailing scoop
- Optional Rosewood or Appalachian Maple fingerboard
- Cole style Boat heel
- 25" Scale length for a warm 'Old timey' tone
- Solid headstock with planetary tuners
- Appalachian Maple fingerboard
- Black fret dots and side dots
- Pot: Solid European Ash block build
- Solid Maple dowel stick coordinator
- Micarta hand-cut top nut
- 18 bracket hooks
- Bearing edge or brass hoop tone ring
- D'Addario J61 strings
- Finish: Hand rubbed OSMO Hard Wax Oil
- USA Remo Renaissance skin
- No-Knot tailpiece
- 3-year transferable return-to-base warranty
- Fully customisable design see Custom and Bespoke for details
- Left handed version available at no extra charge.
- Frailing scoop available at no extra charge. Please enquire.