Contact us for details about customization.
Now available with Raw Brass Hardware
The deluxe version of our classic old-time banjo. Stunning sound and beautiful aesthetics. Tonally sitting between the Blonde and the Edwardian. A very smooth crisp tone and feel. Fully customizable design. Left hander at no extra charge.
Not sure which Tone Ring? Click Here
- Neck: American black walnut, with twin adjustable truss rod
- S-shaped frailing scoop as standard
- Ebony heel cap
- Ebony headstock veneer with white mother of pearl snowflake inlay
- Ebony fretboard, Ebony binding
- Twin abalone fret dots at 12th fret
- Pot: maple capped American black walnut block build, bound inside and out
- Solid flamed maple dowel stick coordinator
- Unbleached bone hand-cut top nut
- 16 brackets, nickel plated
- Snuffy Smith handmade bridge
- White Ladye tone ring
- D'Addario J61 strings
- Gotoh Japanese 4:1 planetary tuners with Ebony buttons
- Gotoh Japanese 5th string tuner with Ebony button
- OSMO Hard Wax Oil
- Choice of skin: Remo Fiberskyn or Remo Renaissance
- USA Colby polished aluminium tailpiece
- Hard case
- 6-year transferable return-to-base warranty
- Signed ownership certificate
- Left handed version available at no extra charge.
- Remo Fiberskyn skin fitted as standard, for Remo Renaissance at no additional charge. Please enquire.